Age of War 2 Age of War 2

What made me like the first really doesn't show.

The first thing, is that what makes me like age of war so much, is that it's easy to play. Not that a challenge is bad, but the main selling point for me is that it was a game that I could just sit down, relax, and play when I was tired, but now, you actually have to give it some thought. Do you buy an upgrade, or do you buy more units? Do you evolve, or use your special powers? Actually, making your special powers cost X.P. is not a good thing at all. The powers made it fun to play, and it was a very nice way of releasing stress, but now I can't use it anymore, because if I do it will keep me from evolving, which will make me lose, thus turning a fun feature into a useless one. Also, Ion turrets were nerfed. :(

Anti-Pacman Anti-Pacman

ai is too dumb

This is an awesome idea, but the ai is too dumb for me to actually be able to win. and just to put salt on the already nasty wound, the ghosts die forever. so make it so that the ghosts respawn and they actually think like the real ghosts, i'll give it 10/10. but now 1/10 for good idea.

Tetris: Charity Edition! Tetris: Charity Edition!

nice april fools joke!!!

said you would give $$$ to poor children... made it imposible to win... the sprites ar e VEIL!!!! the children starved to death not of my bad tetris playing though...

-&amp;gt; PANCAKES!!! &amp;lt;- -> PANCAKES!!! <-

good game

It was great and I cant belive your friend switched it with b painter wich was fun!

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I know right!?! I almost killed him.

Newgrounds Helpful Guide Newgrounds Helpful Guide

good flash

I cant think of anything bad about it but it did help me realize that I wasn't doing to well on how I am on ng

Sispri responds:

Thank you. Hope you improve!

Play The Newgrounds Theme Play The Newgrounds Theme

decent game

but next time make it have special fx.

Joeyag responds:

thanks dude

Cursors of the Future! Cursors of the Future!

how do you make these

I like them but can you tell me how to make them please?

FL Studio Trance D/B Tut! FL Studio Trance D/B Tut!

would be good

but it goes way to fast I dont know what links to what so can you make it so it goes 1 step at a time? please.

Nav responds:

Oh, yeah that was requested before. But... I kinda... lost the project... so Its sorta difficult now to get it to 1 step at a time. Anyway, the second portion is the advanced part, so if you don't get it, then its not a problem.

Swarming Tutorial Swarming Tutorial

It has way to many errors

it would be good if you told us what you really used you proved that you dont want to give us infromation look at all the errors I got from it :

**Error** Scene=Scene 1, layer=Layer 1, frame=1:Line 2: Statement block must be terminated by '}'
this.animate = function() {

**Error** Scene=Scene 1, layer=Layer 1, frame=1:Line 21: Syntax error.
};

**Error** Scene=Scene 1, layer=Layer 1, frame=1:Line 1: Statement block must be terminated by '}'
soldger = function(){

**Error** Scene=Scene 1, layer=Layer 1, frame=1:Line 21: Syntax error.
};

**Error** Scene=Scene 1, layer=Layer 1, frame=1:Line 1: Statement must appear within on/onClipEvent handler
soldger = function(){

Total ActionScript Errors: 5 Reported Errors: 5

PARAGON-pvp responds:

EAT MY ASS.

Grid16 Grid16

good, but flawed

it delets the last game but it should delte the game that you lost in and well it dosent say what to do so 8/10