Life in Portal: Madness Life in Portal: Madness

I laughed then I cried

all the charecters died. just so funny. 10/10 5/5

No Brainer No Brainer

woah!

I like this. eventhough its short. that was on purpose, right. at the end it was funny.

Steal Those Wings Steal Those Wings

great start for a great movie...

but way too short to be good. improve on it. make it longer. make me want to give you a five. if you do improve on it can you send me p.m.?

Age of War 2 Age of War 2

What made me like the first really doesn't show.

The first thing, is that what makes me like age of war so much, is that it's easy to play. Not that a challenge is bad, but the main selling point for me is that it was a game that I could just sit down, relax, and play when I was tired, but now, you actually have to give it some thought. Do you buy an upgrade, or do you buy more units? Do you evolve, or use your special powers? Actually, making your special powers cost X.P. is not a good thing at all. The powers made it fun to play, and it was a very nice way of releasing stress, but now I can't use it anymore, because if I do it will keep me from evolving, which will make me lose, thus turning a fun feature into a useless one. Also, Ion turrets were nerfed. :(

Anti-Pacman Anti-Pacman

ai is too dumb

This is an awesome idea, but the ai is too dumb for me to actually be able to win. and just to put salt on the already nasty wound, the ghosts die forever. so make it so that the ghosts respawn and they actually think like the real ghosts, i'll give it 10/10. but now 1/10 for good idea.

Tetris: Charity Edition! Tetris: Charity Edition!

nice april fools joke!!!

said you would give $$$ to poor children... made it imposible to win... the sprites ar e VEIL!!!! the children starved to death not of my bad tetris playing though...

Desert Theme (JVR) Desert Theme (JVR)

Kinda good

It does clash abit, but if you ignore that then it's good. And I of course have no idea how to get rid of clashing, aside from ending the note trigger, which I forget how to do.

Pokémon R/B/Y: Lavender Town Pokémon R/B/Y: Lavender Town

creepy

I play pokemon with the volume on mute so I don't waste the battery, so I don't know what the theme for lavender sounds like, but this is a creepy song for a creepy ghost town.

KatzuyaSagara responds:

Lavender Town probably has the most creepy theme for a Pokémon game, followed by "Shoal Cave" in Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire =)

Thanks for hearing this song =) Have a nice day

Insane Pokemon Gym Leader RMX Insane Pokemon Gym Leader RMX

Imitation is often called the greatest flattery...

And that is what you did. You took somebody's song (blackhole's On the edge)(http://www.newgrounds.com/audio /listen/150897), but I will not take anything off for that though, because it is said if that you talk about the work as if it was the theive's own, not stolen, and since I alway's give BH high scores on his music, then, I shall give you a nine. But of we were to grade on your integrity instead of the quality, I would have to give you a -1, 0 because stealing is very bad, -1 because you put it under the name of pokemon, which hurt me in my search for pokemon music. But it is not integrity I am grading.

Zcaar project =1= Zcaar project =1=

nice job.

but really I don't think this will work that well. Try to do less abstract art for the fundraiser. but good job anyways.

- Earth - - Earth -

Good job.

Would probably be good for a desktop background or something like that. :) !